Taking a look at the playoff bracket, here are a few matches and storylines to keep on eye on:
- #13 LASA B vs. #20 Dorman B: Two of the top B teams in the nation will square off in an intense battle to see whose second squad is the best.
- #4 Seven Lakes A vs. #13 LASA B: If these two teams win their respective matches, than these two 8-2 Texas rivals will face off against each other.
- #15 Olmsted Falls A vs. Thomas Jefferson B: Olmsted Falls gave Thomas Jefferson A a humiliating defeat, and it is up for TJ B to seek revenge.
- #11 Richard Montgomery A vs. #22 Georgetown Day: These two schools are located less than ten miles apart, and they will once again to see which DC-area team will prevail.
- #47 La Jolla A vs. #82 Mission San Jose B: Northern California will battle Southern California for statewide bragging rights.
- #49 Adair County vs. Pretty much anyone: Last year, Adair County entered the playoff 6-4 and in a do or die situation, and they won five straight to finish T-7th. Will they repeat their level of success?
- #1 Dorman vs. The World: Dorman finished 10-0 in the prelims, but will they be able to keep up that level of success and win it all? And will they be only the second team ever to win HSNCT undefeated?